Tuesday, February 14, 2012

More blocks

The Solstice Star Series over at http://www.freshlemonsquilts.com/ is finishing up tomorrow and I am sad!  I really wish their were more stars. These have challenged me and at the same time provided me with a lot of fun!  If you know of any more fun stars like these please pass them along.


I finished my 3rd Solstice Star last week and  today I finally completed my 4th star!


The 4th star was a little challenging but is my favorite thus far!  I really think I might have to make a whole quilt of these in the future.  Lastly I tried another paper piecing pattern of a sailboat from Block Central and am in love!  I adore this little boats and am thinking of making my little guy (who is coming soon) a quilt of these. 


I have also been making more progress on hand-stitching the large quilt but over heated while stitching again.  It really sneaks up on me.  Glad my husband caught it!   Hope you all had a wonderful Valentines Day!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment