This past weekend I got several fun "I Spy" fabrics in the mail and one Alexander Henry Print from my LQS.
I have already started cutting my charms. I only have to cut up 4 of these (I have a double spot). I bought extra fabrics since it is hard for me to tell the size of prints online. I just adore the Alexander Henry print with the happy farm items. I might have to go back and buy even more just to back a quilt for my little boy.
I made some progress on my purse. I got the pleats stitched down, the interior and exterior sewn together and now I just need to add my bias tape.
I am making the bias tape purse from Prudent Baby. It is so easy I might have to make a few. I also got quite a bit of my binding hand-stitched on the garden fence quilt. I also transferred my embroidery on to the fabric for the elephant dreams quilt. Progress is always good.