Sunday, April 22, 2012

April Block + a few others


I finished my April block for the Half Square Triangle Quilt Along!  I sewed the first one backwards.  I actually know better with the number of pinwheel quilts I have made.  However, I was trying to work quickly and not paying close enough attention.  You may know how it is when you try to catch a few minutes here and there during brief naps or brief moments when my little guy lets me put him down. :)


I also finished 2 more of my farmer's wife blocks.  I just need to trim them a bit.  I was a little scared of trying to put together the "Birds in Air" block but I decided just to go for it.  I highly recommend this book for practice and for stretching your skills.


My daughter even completed her second one.  They look so cute together.  I think her scrappy different colored approach is going to look so much better than mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment