Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Some Fun Mail

I have received tons of fun mail lately!  First up the rainbow charms from the swap hosted by sweet diesel designs.


Next up I got my order of books!  Among the large stack of children's books was this one:


I would love to buy a copy of this one for everyone I know!  It has so many fun projects in it.  I can't wait to show some of them to you all. So many unique ideas and fun ideas!  I might be making some cards this year.  The kids have been getting postcards for a geography project we are doing and they have more on the way:


I also got a really wonderful surprise!!  Remember how I won a pattern from Amber over at A Little Bit Biased?  Well she didn't just send me one pattern she sent me three!!!


So all of this fun mail got me to thinking...it is time for a giveaway!  So check back here next week and I will have my first giveaway!

0 comments:

Post a Comment