Saturday, January 7, 2012

I Love Fabric Mail!

I ordered fabric from Pink Chalk Fabrics for the first time.  I am so happy I did!  My order was perfect and arrived quickly.  Here is what showed up:


I ordered the Winter Solstice pack of solids that they are offering!  I love the colors and am going to attempt a solids modern quilt with it.  Underneath it are a few yards of Kona white.  Yay!  I can get back to finishing up the Dresden plate quilt.  I can't wait to finish that one and send it off to my grandmother.


I also ordered two of the Half Moon Modern charm packs!  I keep seeing these around and just adore them!  I am going to attempt to make a little twister quilt with them.


My twister template showed up the same day.  I found this one at The Fat Quarter Shop!


And my off topic purchase of cute diaper covers and Rockin Green laundry soap from Abby's Lane!  Abby's Lane is awesome and offers free shipping to anywhere in the US! This mail technically counts because it is "fluffy mail" right?  Yes, I am a cloth diaper mom and I adore all the cute diaper prints out there.  Unfortunately, I was late to the game so I had no size smalls in my house...so of course it follows that I had to pick up a few cute little ones.

0 comments:

Post a Comment