Monday, March 5, 2012

Progress

My oldest daughter was a little bummed that her little sister claimed the Evening Star pillow all for herself.  When she saw the Lone Starburst block that Faith had put together on http://www.freshlemonsquilts.com/?paged=2 she asked if I could make her one like that.  I agreed and let her pick through my scraps.  She has a taste for very bright fabrics!




Here the two pillows are together.  Of course the girls had to try a pillow fight with them shortly after this photo.  :)  

I am still hand-stitching.  I have added to my art girl quilt some hand-stitching and will post the final product soon.  The other hand-stitching I am working on is the the infamous lap quilt I have been slowly working on.  Here is a bit of it:


This is one of those WIP/UFOs I have been trying to work on since the December before last...yeah I know. But it is getting there.  Hopefully, I will be able to post a picture of the Dresden Plate quilt too.

1 comment: