Monday, March 5, 2012

Sick = Productive?

I have had a cold the past week and today it got worse...I was a faucet from my eyes and nose.  :(  I want to sleep more than anything but with 3 kiddos at home there is no resting...especially when one of them is a toddler.  So I have spent more time than usual today finishing projects. Here is the art girl quilt all finished up.  I call it "It was all Yellow":


I made this from a art girl kit I purchased from a fellow Modern Quilt Guild friend (Carrie).   Her kits include the girl heads, scraps of fabric, ribbons, and buttons.  I drew up the little dress, arms, and shoes from my imagination and pulled a bunch of little goodies from my stash (including the sunflower buttons) to add all the yellow I needed for this one.  If you are interested in her kits you can find them for sale here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/believemagic

0 comments:

Post a Comment