I was going to try that pattern I made up again before I posted the tutorial. I had high hopes of getting it up by today but then with being sick and then getting bit by the nesting bug...well it will be more like Monday/Tuesday. My husband was a little scared when I said I was rearranging two rooms in the house. I got the first one done yesterday evening but was too worn out to tackle the second. You think I would be able to sleep after all of that moving and then laundry...but no. My husband saw the first room and was very impressed with all the children and I had accomplished.
While I was moving stuff around I took a little snapshot of quilts I have finished last year and the start of this year (with the exception of the top quilting of the Sherbet Pips quilt). This stack is actually going to the Red Cross. It is on my nesting list to get them all over there this next week while everyone is on Spring Break from school. I am hoping to have tons more finishes this year or at least to continue making a dent in my WIP/UFO stash of quilts.
The other thing I did this past week was to sign up for the Over the Rainbow Charm Swap at Sweet Diesel Designs. I got the color assignment of Green and so picked out these two beauties:
Green is actually a little hard for me. I am really looking forward to creating a fun quilt of rainbow colors. Not sure what pattern I will use yet but I have time to figure it out before the charms all get here. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!