Monday, March 5, 2012

My Submission for the Modern Mini Challenge


Ellison Lane Quilts is having a Modern Mini Challenge.  I barely got mine finished. It is a 13 inch quilt that I started and finished today.  Phew!  There are so many amazing entries that I am not expecting to win anything, but it was a fun challenge that motivated me to try something I have had sketched up and in a drawer. This is what I sketched up year ago:



I don't have the colors I originally envisioned for these but I figured I still wanted to try it out.  So you have a two color one above.  I have been photographing the process and writing down measurements...so expect a tutorial as soon as I can perfect the measurements and directions.  Hope you are able to enter something too! Best of luck to all participants.

0 comments:

Post a Comment